About International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses
MISSION AND PRACTICES
To support advanced-practice psychiatric-mental health nurses in promoting mental health care, literacy, and policy worldwide.
The practices of the International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses are to:
- Strengthen the presence and voice of advanced practice psychiatric-mental health (PMH) nurses through contributions to standards, curricula, and
public policy statements that promote equitable quality mental health care for individuals, families, and communities
- Promote advanced practice psychiatric nurses to deliver lifespan mental health care and literacy education to clients, families, and communities
- Promote members' research and the development of scholarship through funding, presentations, and publications
- Support members' efforts to collaborate with clients, families, communities, and national and international partners to address mental
- Provide education, leadership development, and networking for members through conferences, online resources, service opportunities, and
Adopted September 2014
The ISPN Awards provide an opportunity for the association to formally recognize some of the many
outstanding contributions of psychiatric-mental health nurses throughout the world.
Downloadable documents are viewable with the latest FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't already have it, just follow this link or click the "Get Acrobat Reader" graphic to the Adobe Systems site. Download the Acrobat Reader to your hard drive. Double-click the icon and
follow the on-screen instructions to install.